Academic Success Desk
The Academic Success Desk is the heart of the Bepko Learning Center (BLC) and serves as the central hub for students seeking general campus information and strategies for improving their academic success. The Academic Success Desk is staffed by academic success coaches and BLC staff who promote a sense of campus community by fostering an environment that is welcoming to a diverse population of students while ensuring a rewarding and successful academic and social experience.
Department: University College (UC 2006)
Location: Taylor Hall, Second Floor
Contact Information: (317) 274-4818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Academic Success Desk Staff
- Act as customer service/referral agents for campus resources, events, clubs, organizations, etc.
- Interact with IUPUI students and follow up with their concerns, problems, and questions
- Serve as a resource for academic and learning community mentors as well as University College faculty and staff
- Conduct study skills workshops open to the IUPUI campus community on various subjects such as note taking, test preparation, and time management
- Assist with students in need of tutors by connecting them with the Bepko Learning Center Tutoring Program