Office of Academic Enrichment
The purpose of the Office of Academic Enrichment is to serve IUPUI students in developing and implementing their academic goals. Students can seek out individualized meetings with trained success coaches to help with goal setting, planning, learning inventories, and study skills assistance. In addition, the Office of Academic Enrichment works collaboratively with academic units to develop new partnerships to help foster student success.
- Connects students with academic success coaches who work one-on-one with students to assist with goal setting and planning
- Provides learning assessments and recommendations for academic success strategies
- Assists students with solving academic related issues that interfere with their goals/objectives for success
- Collaborates with a variety of campus departments to provide success coaching to assist students in fulfilling their department requirements in programs such as Athletics, STAR, or SPAN.
- Refers students to relevant campus resources
- Provides general information about IUPUI at the Academic Success Desk (UC 2006)
- Offers academic success seminars on various study strategies for departments across the IUPUI campus
- Provides support for administrative and leadership staff as well as the offices of Academic Mentoring and Tutorial Support
- Consults with the Peer-Led Team Learning (PLTL) program on workshop-leading pedagogy and practices for Chemistry C-105